Secret Kamiki Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We ♥ 上木彩矢

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time fan, short time S.K. Member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kazekuro1123
守りたい...
kazekuro1123

Male Number of posts : 17
Favorite Song of Aya : Sekai wa sore demo kawari wa shinai de
Registration date : 2019-03-23

Long time fan, short time S.K. Member Empty
PostSubject: Long time fan, short time S.K. Member   Long time fan, short time S.K. Member Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2019, 5:17 pm

It's quite bizarre that I didn't find this forum sooner, or rather didn't sign up sooner.

▪ Name: Matthew Clark

▪ Nickname: Saber, Kaze, Kuro, Matt. In the end most people end up calling me Matt.

▪ Age: 32

▪ Country: U.S.A, San Francisco Bay Area

▪ Leisure(s): Listening to Aya Kamiki and various Japanese music, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, playing video games, practicing guitar (terrible at it still), drawing, biking, hiking, running, sightseeing. Final Fantasy 14.

▪ Job: Facilities Services Supervisor at Levi Strauss & Co. in San Francisco HQ.

▪ How did you know Aya ? Discovered her in 2010 when I was looking for models to draw to keep in practice after college art classes. Saw her in Revolver and fell in love with her instantly. Happened to listen to Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, and Rina Aiuchi a fair bit before discovering Aya but none of them really popped for me as much as Aya. Ramped up on collecting all of her discography over recent years, own pretty much everything as a physical copy. Only missing Unreal single and the 2-disc DVD set for Final Journey which I'll probably get here soon.

Nice to meet you all, I'm sure I'll have a blast hanging with fellow Kamiki Family here. :)
Back to top Go down
Haru-Suano
V/S
Haru-Suano

Male Number of posts : 2244
Favorite Song of Aya : youthful diary
Localization : Lyon (France)
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, short time S.K. Member   Long time fan, short time S.K. Member Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2019, 10:19 pm

Welcome here Mat!!

Thank you for your visit :)
Still hope one day to see that forum active again like these days when she was with major label.
Back to top Go down
http://secret.kamiki.free.fr/
kazekuro1123
守りたい...
kazekuro1123

Male Number of posts : 17
Favorite Song of Aya : Sekai wa sore demo kawari wa shinai de
Registration date : 2019-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, short time S.K. Member   Long time fan, short time S.K. Member Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2019, 11:51 pm

I'm betting it might start getting a little more active when Aya gets her next full album released! I'm looking forward to that as I'm sure you all are. Right now the only other thing aside of Unreal that I'm looking for is Antlion from Sonic Lover Reckless... but so far I think that has only been a song played at a venue and not a physical / digital release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, short time S.K. Member   Long time fan, short time S.K. Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time fan, short time S.K. Member
Page 1 of 1