Secret Kamiki Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We ♥ 上木彩矢

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, everyone! I have a question, Please don't laugh at me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kazumta
Breath

Male Number of posts : 2
Favorite Song of Aya : are you happy now ?
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Hi, everyone! I have a question, Please don't laugh at me. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, everyone! I have a question, Please don't laugh at me.   Hi, everyone! I have a question, Please don't laugh at me. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 9:50 am

this is aya ? i have never heard aya joied to WEIBO ! ( it looks like Twitter ) . Is it real ??

pls check this out ! http://t.sina.com.cn/ayakamiki
Back to top Go down
DarkGuyver
Just take my heart
DarkGuyver

Male Number of posts : 382
Favorite Song of Aya : Can't Stop Fallin'in Love, Secret Code, Kimi Sarishi Yuuwaku, EVILÄLIVE, UNREAL, Loser, V/S, USELESS TIME, Ignorance Of Distructional Mind, Black Swallowtail, Red Moon
Localization : New Port City
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Hi, everyone! I have a question, Please don't laugh at me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone! I have a question, Please don't laugh at me.   Hi, everyone! I have a question, Please don't laugh at me. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:37 pm

Will I cann't tell if that webpage is genuinely created by Aya, I've hear some people say that she can speak moderate Mandarin Chinese. I don't if she can read Chinese text, even though some Chinese text is used in the Japanese language (i.e.Kanji). But considering the fact that the webpage is hosted on a Chinese server, I would have to go out on a limb and say that it is probably created by a fan. You see allot of these on myspace too.
Back to top Go down

Hi, everyone! I have a question, Please don't laugh at me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret Kamiki Forum :: » SECRET KAMIKI :: • Newbies •-
Jump to: